Protecting Your Sacramento Home From Wood-Destroying Subterranean Termites
Subterranean termites cause tremendous damage to anything constructed of wood. As a business that started in the real estate inspection and construction industry, the technicians at Defender Termite & Pest Management know firsthand the problems that subterranean termites and other wood-destroying organisms cause in structures all over Sacramento. In fact, that is the reason we branched out into the pest control industry.
As licensed experts in identifying and controlling wood-destroying pests and organisms, Defender Termite & Pest Management is the company to contact when you need protection for your home. Whether subterranean termites are already in your house or you want to stop them before they get inside, we offer the professional services you need to protect your Sacramento home.
Our Subterranean Termite Control Process
Under state law, you must have an inspection and a written report delivered to you before a termite control company can do any work on your property. As licensed experts, Defender Termite & Pest Management is highly qualified to perform the necessary inspection. Once we’ve concluded our examination, we’ll write up a Wood Destroying Pest and Organism Inspection Report that the Department of Consumer Affairs regulates. This report may include any or all of the following:
- Information on termites, wood-destroying beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, and wood-destroying fungi.
- Information about the damage done by these organisms.
- Information about conditions around or in your structure that may lead to a problem with these organisms.
Once we complete our inspection and inspection report, we will go over our findings with you, discuss the available treatment methods, and recommend a course of treatment based on our findings and expertise. We’ll create a written contract for the agreed-upon work, and once you’ve approved it, we can begin treatment.
We offer several treatment options to eliminate and prevent subterranean termites on your Sacramento property. We’ll recommend the method that we feel will most effectively treat your problem. These methods include:
- Liquid Treatments — We will treat entry points to prevent subterranean termites from getting into your house. This treatment also eliminates the termites already in your home.
- Baits — We will use a baiting program that eliminates the termite colony once they discover the bait.
- Mechanical Barriers or Alterations — We’ll add materials to or place them around your house, such as concrete, metal, or gravel, to eliminate and prevent subterranean termites.
Our subterranean termite control treatments come with a two-year warranty. This warranty comes with the option to renew it on an annual basis.
Keep Your Biggest Investment Termite-Free
A home is a big investment, and you don’t want anything getting into it that could destroy it. Subterranean termites are a serious threat to your house. They get inside without your knowledge and can cause serious structural damage before you realize they’re there. To get rid of an infestation or to prevent one from happening, you need the expert services of Defender Termite & Pest Management. We have the experience, knowledge, licensing, and skills to protect your Sacramento home from subterranean termites. Contact us today to schedule your termite inspection.